Who is Michael Tibollo?
For over 30 years, Michael has been a devoted husband, father, seasoned lawyer, and genuine advocate for the Vaughan-Woodbridge community. Among his many accomplishments, here are a few things you may not know about Michael:
• He is a distinguished lawyer with over 30 years of experience.
• He was instrumental in the creation of Italian Heritage Month in Canada.
• Michael is an active member of the community ranging from teaching martial arts, not-for-profit volunteerism, and community development.
• Michael created the Festival of Light, celebrating cultural diversity in the City of Vaughan.
• Michael is a regular guest lecturer, mentor and motivational speaker at universities, not-for-profits, and community gatherings.
• He is an avid bee-keeper who cares about the environment and nature.